Burgundy Wine Tours
This is not so much a tour, as it is a meeting of new friends who will help you explore an area of France that they have come to love and enjoy. Friends, who will introduce you to the food, fine dining, wine and history that is so much a part of Burgundy.
Part of this adventure is making your own way through France to the start of the itinerary at Beaune, forty minutes south of Dijon. Here at Beaune, you will meet your new friends and guides, Richard and Lynley Bunton, hosts of your seven-day discovery tour of Burgundy.During your seven-day discovery tour you will:
- Breakfast French-style with croissants, fruit, cheese and coffee.
- Be introduced to several wine tastings and sample a selection of fine Burgundy wines.
- Dine in noted local restaurants and cafes serving high quality French fare.
- Visit iconic buildings and revel in the history of the Hotel Dieu, the Musee du Vin and the famous Clos de Vougeot.
- Explore Beaune’s Saturday market and a cornucopia of food, clothes, art and antiques
- Cycle in the French countryside and enjoy retail therapy, French-style.
Finally, before you bid farewell to your hosts, there will be the gastronomic delight of the tour, dining in a Michelin 3 Star Restaurant.
BeauneBeaune, Bourgogne, France - population 24162 people. 47.03deg N, 4.83deg E. Minimum: 4 deg C, maximum: 30 deg C, average: 17 deg. C Elevation 219 m. Paris, Ile-de-France, 276 km northwest.
Click on red map symbol to open large map.